Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Is there a problem with Arlo system. At 6:02 p.m. the UPS driver walked up my driveway tripped my camera I received the notification. when I go check for the recording there's nothing in the library no recordings. My dog was running around in the yard ,tripped the camera when I go to check there's nothing in the library.
4 REPLIES 4
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Well it seems I reloaded the app. And the recording showed up not sure why that happened. I wouldn't call this a solution cuz it should have showed up in the a p p without me having to reload it
Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
I wish I was able to edit my post but I can't so I have to say that the recording in the driveway from the UPS driver is missing the other recording from the dog in the backyard is there. So something is going on here
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

Check your SD card. And then report it to support, because they seem to think this is just a random isolated incident with a few users. I think that probably everyone with Ultras is having this issue, but they don't know it because no one has time to dig through SD card files every day!

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra/Camera-recording-but-no-video-on-portal-New-thread/td-p/171...

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Okay thanks
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation