Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Stress3d
Follower
Follower

Hi, so I'll try keep it short 🙂 

I've had Arlo Ultra for about 2 years now (4 cameras) and I have a CRV monthly subscription for 1 of the cameras for about £18.99 a month. 

This morning I went out about 8.50am and came back about 9.20ish and my cameras weren't online. I looked at my CRV timeline to see when it went off and it was minutes after I left in my van (camera is facing the garden). I thought nothing of it and that it would come back on. An hour passed and I started turning the Arlo hub on n off, disconnecting and connecting the cable to the router. Turning off and on the router. Reset the router a couple of times over the course of 2 hours (after the 1st hour of the arlo hub not connecting) so 3 hours in and nothing but constant orange light and a lot of reading online what to do and nothing working..... I reset the arlo hub..... hey presto.... straight away, blue light. So I've added the hub back to my phone and the cameras...... however the CRV associated with my garden camera isn't CRV anymore 🤷‍♂️ 

When I click on subscription it says I have (1) subscription that's live until next month (which rolls over automatically) but says 0 cameras attached to the subscription. 

When I click on the garden camera on timeline, it says add to CRV and when I do, it tries charging me a subscription again..... how can I add it to my current subscription 😫 

Thanks 😁 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Stress3d wrote:

When I click on the garden camera on timeline, it says add to CRV and when I do, it tries charging me a subscription again..... how can I add it to my current subscription 😫 

Best to contact Arlo support for this.  Use the support center in the app - you will find a phone support option there.

DON'T google for a phone number, that almost always leads to a scam support site.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You must be thinking about the Honda CR-V...  😛

What camera subscription do you have (not the CVR one) - a legacy one or one of the current ones? What user interface (UI) are you using - the old one that uses Library to view recordings or the new one that uses Feed? There may be a difference in how you can add the camera to the CVR sub. You could unsubscribe and subscribe again but that may double-charge you since there's no pro-rating if you unsubscribe.

It may be faster to use the app to go to Settings, Support and choose Subscription at the bottom. Scroll down to Contacts to get official support on the issue.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation