Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
GStanbury
Tutor
Tutor

For the last 2 days I have been unable to live stream any of my camera on Google home or iPhone or iPad. I have reset the system and reinstalled the app but this has not worked. I am on version 2.14 (72). I also cant play any videos from my library 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check to make sure your cameras are still participating in your Arlo Smart subscription. You can do this by logging in to the web client from a computer and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage cameras.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Budman2791
Tutor
Tutor

I’m having the same problems.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

What are you experiencing that is preventing the live stream? Do you see any error messages?

JamesC

Budman2791
Tutor
Tutor

If I try to access my video library in the IOS app or my windows computer I can see a form of screen shot but no video.  If I try to live stream from my IOS it gives the message "The device failed to connect.  Please try again."  If I try to access my live stream cameras from my Windows computer I get the triangle with exclamation point in the center that brings up the message "AC power has been disconnected from your Arlo device.  Activity Zones are currently disabled."  Also, I get a separate message that says "Maximum of 5 camera stream are supported simultaneously.  Please stop one stream before starting another camera system."  I only have four Arlo cameras so how am I getting the 5th one?  Any help that you can give would be greatly appreciated.  I have turned off power to the Hub, turned power back on;  I have also deleted my Arlo app and reinstalled it.  Suggestions?

Sarahhoux
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same problem. Started yesterday. Can’t see live view on any of my 4 cameras and notifications are only saving screenshots, not video clips. I’ve restarted the system and uninstalled/reinstalled the app But neither solved the problem. Every time I click play to see live view it says connecting and never connects any camera. Notifications now only say motion detected - doesn’t specify vehicle/person/animal. Again it’s just saving screenshots, no videos saving.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check to make sure your cameras are still participating in your Arlo Smart subscription. You can do this by logging in to the web client from a computer and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage cameras.

JamesC

Sarahhoux
Aspirant
Aspirant
That fixed it! Thank you.
GStanbury
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks. That fixed the issue
Budman2791
Tutor
Tutor

That fixed my problem as well.  Any idea how this happened and what either myself or Arlo can do to prevent it from happening again in the future?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation