Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Live footage

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Almightytinyin
Follower
Follower
Everything js hooked up and synced. But the live footage wont come to my phone
6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

phone ? OS?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
SamuelR
Star
Star

I'm having the same issue. 

Two of my four Arlo Ultra camera's won't connect when trying to access the live view. This is recent behaviour, last month or so. All cameras are on the same, latest firmware version. They're also not notifying when they detect and record motion activated videos.

I had a similar issue in early 2020. Highly frustrating. Going to reset the entire system later today to see if that fixes it. Removing the cameras and adding them to my system hasn't helped.

Neither I, my mum, or my dad can access live view on our iPhones.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SamuelR wrote:

Neither I, my mum, or my dad can access live view on our iPhones.

It would be good to check live view in a PC browser also.

You might also want to check the camera subscription status.

SamuelR
Star
Star

Hey @StephenB 

I have tried these steps, unfortunately, it is not working on my web browser either. 

We have been paying for the subscription for about two months now. All four cameras are successfully added on to the subscription plan, also. 

Thanks for your tips though, much appreciated! I'm certain it's got to be an issue related to a recent firmware update. As we had similar issues in 2020, which were later fixed with updates.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SamuelR wrote:

Hey @StephenB 

I have tried these steps, unfortunately, it is not working on my web browser either. 

You could try support next (though I know that can be painful).

SamuelR
Star
Star

@StephenB 

Yeah, I'll get in touch later today I think! I see a few people are posting similar issues on the forum too.

My previous dealings with support were actually quite a positive experience last time! Though it is a hassle, dealing with any support...

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation