Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

If I turn notifications off for all but two cameras, I don't get notifications on those two

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

So if I turn on notification for motion on all seven cams I get them but if I turn it off on five leaving only two on I don't get a notification for motion on those two, is this a all or nothing feature ?  Yes I have done all the resets, battery pulls and turn on and off on motion.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

In smart notifications where you toggle them  on and off.  The hub did two reboots on it's own while I was watching TV and now appears to be working so just another Arlo hiccup.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@LandJS wrote:

So if I turn on notification for motion on all seven cams I get them but if I turn it off on five leaving only two on I don't get a notification for motion on those two, is this a all or nothing feature ?  

Where are you turning off notification?  Can you post a screen shot?

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

In smart notifications where you toggle them  on and off.  The hub did two reboots on it's own while I was watching TV and now appears to be working so just another Arlo hiccup.

LandJS
Mentor
Mentor

Well that lasted a whole two days and back to no notifications for motion clips that are in the cloud.  No excuse for any product that cost what these do a year later.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation