Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
peterconner
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased the Arlo Ultra 2 Camera system (Model VMS5240) at Best Buy on Nov. 27, 2019. It includes a 1 year Arlo Smart Plan but there are no instructions on activating the plan. I setup my account as instructed but there is no plan. I have spoken on phone to the Support Center several times but they have not helped me. How do I get my plan???

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

peterconner,

When adding the SmartHub to your account, the plan is automatically applied. Do you have a ticket number I can reference for your open support case so I can review and escalate as necessary?

JamesC

peterconner
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two case numbers: 41299237, 41300344. My SmartHub is on my account but the plan was not added. 

peterconner
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a solution to my problem. I bought a plan but it is not showing up on my account and I can not take advantage of features like Activity Zones!

enigmaphoenix
Star
Star

Activity zones are broken on Ultra hubs with a firmware patch a couple days ago.  So, you're not missing out on much atm.  Super frustrating.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@enigmaphoenix wrote:

Activity zones are broken on Ultra hubs with a firmware patch a couple days ago. 

Cloud Activity Zones seem to be working for me.  I am certainly getting recordings, but I haven't confirmed that all have motion inside the zone.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

peterconner,

I've escalated your open support ticket. An agent will be reaching out to you with an update soon.

JamesC

peterconner
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation