Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
Jackmags
Tutor
Tutor
I purchased an Arlo ultra camera system from Costco and can’t find anywhere to activate my 1 year subscription. The only option I see is a free one month subscription when I try to activate it. Do I need a promo code? This is the first Arlo device and account that I have used.
27 REPLIES 27
ibuytv
Initiate
Initiate

Went searching for answers and came across this thread... it's April 2020 now and it seems that this is still an issue.  My system worked perfectly for one month... and now won't go live or record video.  Now I know why... my "free year" must have been a "free month" - and Arlo can't figure out how to correct it?  I chatted online for 1.5 hours and still no resolution.  They were looking into tech issue with the live feed... but I seemed to have found the issue -- its in the membership.  Could have saved myself 1.5 hours by looking here first.  Now that I know the issue... just need a resolution, which appears to not be resolved.  Frustrating.  (Also purchased Costco's 5pk bundle - and added two sets of solar panels. $$$$)

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ibuytv,

Check your subscriptions to make sure the camera is still participating in your Arlo Smart plan. You can do this by logging in to your Alro account and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage Cameras

JamesC

ibuytv
Initiate
Initiate

Oh... we did.  Several times.  No cameras shown in there, and won't allow me to move any into the active spot, it won't allow me to edit at all.  Subscription still says that I'm active.   We've tried adding modes too (per the suggestion via chat).  Didn't work.  

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation