Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mikejd1
Star
Star

Has anyone else's free 1 year subscription all of a sudden dissapear/get removed from your accounts??? Also, now every video recording is gone from my library from the past 2 weeks and the only thing im now getting is motion alerts.  What is going on?? I did open a case and the rep told me apparently some hardware base station firmware is causing problems right now...and this is wide spread, but had to escalate the issue of my subscription being removed as he had no clue???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mikejd1,

Thank you for the case information. I will escalate the issue and reach out to you with an update as soon as possible.

JamesC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mikejd1,

If your subscription is no longer on the account...that would be why the recordings aren't there as Ultra requires the subscription for cloud content to be saved.

I will review your support case and reach out to you in a private message to collect more information.

JamesC

mikejd1
Star
Star
I spent over 60
Min on the phone with Arlo support. Unreal. The case is 40837565
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mikejd1,

Thank you for the case information. I will escalate the issue and reach out to you with an update as soon as possible.

JamesC

mikejd1
Star
Star
Thanks. Right now all my entire past 3 weeks recordings are all gone and nothing is working right. I’d really like this resolved ASAP. This is extremely strange my subscription plan would just disappear
mikejd1
Star
Star
James any update?
habibkhan
Initiate
Initiate

I have a similar issue since last weeks my free subscription gone for no reason. I have Arlo since last one year and a half year.  The only reason I purchased Arlo because it has free cloud recording. 

I think I made a mistake I should purcased the wired camera if I need to pay for cloud recording.

Can anyone help me ASAP? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

habibkhan,

If you've had Arlo for a year and a half, it sounds like you don't have an Ultra system. Previous generation Arlo cameras come with 7 days of cloud recordings, no plan is required.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation