Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Flashing amber light when micro sd card inserted into Ultra hub

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
DLBABQ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Ultra 4 camera setup. It works properly until I insert a FAT32-formatted micro SD card into the hub. As soon as I do that the hub goes offline and I get a flashing amber light. The card is a 256GB Lexar Professional class 10 UHS-II V60 card. Telephone support has been unable to explain the behavior, so I'm putting it out to the forum. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DLBABQ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem solved. Had to do a factory reset on the SmartHub. But then I lost all of the cameras connected to the hub, and I was unable to reconnect them using the Arlo app. To get everything to work properly I had to press and hold the sync button on the Hub and each camera for 2 seconds. I then went back to the app and added the cameras as usual. More of a pain than I was hoping for, but everything is now working properly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DLBABQ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem solved. Had to do a factory reset on the SmartHub. But then I lost all of the cameras connected to the hub, and I was unable to reconnect them using the Arlo app. To get everything to work properly I had to press and hold the sync button on the Hub and each camera for 2 seconds. I then went back to the app and added the cameras as usual. More of a pain than I was hoping for, but everything is now working properly.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation