Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Seattlegrunge
Guide
Guide

Since about 10 days ago the push notifications is delayes most of the time. Sometimes it is delayed by a couple of minutes and sometimes with 15-20 minutes. I walk past the camera, 15 minutes later I get the notification in my cell phone saying there is movement in front of the camera. Yes, but that was 15 minutes ago!

This is another new issue with the Arlo Pro. I have already written about the issue with cameras that stop recognizing motion/stop recording once och twice a day and the only solution to fix that is to reboot the hub at least once every day: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Ultra/Camera-s-stops-recording-reboot-only-solution/td-p/1771298

Another issue is notifications saying to me there are movement in front of a camera, although there is no recording. And sometimes, in the view in the app showing the cameras, the time stamp saying movement were recognized 2 minutes ago, there are no video recorded, and there hasn't been a notification. But I see that the "screenshot" that the app provides is containing something that happened 2 minutes ago, although no recording to watch in the library. 

There are so many problems to Arlo Ultra. Scary! My Arlo Wire-Free cameras, attached to my old hub, is just working fine. No problems with these – at all.

2 REPLIES 2
mattblau
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here.
+ I deactivated push for 1 camera and I still get push

: please help!
Regards
Matthias
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Seattlegruncge and mattblau,

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation