Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Existing system

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JaelB
Aspirant
Aspirant
I purchased a new home with a doorbell and some cameras, I downloaded the app, but I have no PIN nor help from Arlo support on how to do so. There is not Phone number or email to contact for support. I need help please
4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JaelB wrote:
I purchased a new home with a doorbell and some cameras, I downloaded the app, but I have no PIN nor help from Arlo support on how to do so. There is not Phone number or email to contact for support. I need help please

Did you create an Arlo account?

Do you know if the previous owner removed the cameras (and doorbell) from their account?

JaelB
Aspirant
Aspirant
I did create my account, and the previous owner told me she will remove her account.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JaelB wrote:
I did create my account, and the previous owner told me she will remove her account.

Ask her to remove the cameras/doorbell before she deleted her account.  That's supposed to happen automatically, but I think it is better to do it manually before account deletion.

Then you will need to go into "add device" in the app, and re-install the cameras.  It is possible that some may need to be reset - if you give us the camera/doorbell models, we can help with that.

JaelB
Aspirant
Aspirant
I will email her ASAP and hope that works for me. Thanks so much!!
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation