Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Continuous Live Streaming

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
morgand12
Follower
Follower

I have the arlo and 2 carmeras.  I know they do not allow for me to be able to watch the camera's live view continuously without timing out.  Do the new Ultra camera's allow for this?  I would like to be able to watch the camera's for a longer period of time without them timing out.  Thank you and I do apologize if this has already been asked as I've looked and found no answer.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

morgand12,

Ultra cameras behave the same way as other Arlo cameras, in that the live stream will time out after 30 minutes.

You might consider the subscribing to the CVR feature as this may offer what you're looking for. For more information on CVR, take a look here: What is continuous video recording (CVR) and how do I get it?

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

morgand12,

Ultra cameras behave the same way as other Arlo cameras, in that the live stream will time out after 30 minutes.

You might consider the subscribing to the CVR feature as this may offer what you're looking for. For more information on CVR, take a look here: What is continuous video recording (CVR) and how do I get it?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation