Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Cloud update 6/27? Possibly better? Small clues?

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
n11
Apprentice
Apprentice

I saw some small clues that there may have been an Arlo cloud update today 6/27/20 that could impact the accuracy of Activity Zones. I'm using a positive attitude in the hope that today may be the day for hope.

• When logging in to my portal home page I had warning triangles asking me to setup activity zones. I DID NOT ACT ON THAT REQUEST.  On reviewing my settings all of my activity zones were still there. When I returned to my portal home page the warning triangles were gone.
  • When I clicked to take a camera live it seemed to show a live picture SLIGHTLY faster (just marginally better).
  • When I arrived at the live picture the control bar along the bottom was the full width of the live picture. I could be mistaken but I don't remember it being that way.
  • When I closed the live picture the static thumbnail showed immediately that the thumbnail had been updated 'Just now'. That had sometimes worked that way but other times had shown a 'stale' update time.

These are small but possibly significant signs that something has changed. I'm hoping for the best but only time will tell.

Has anyone else noticed any changes?

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation