Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot Set 7:30pm to Midnight

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Render10
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot set a schedule from 7:30pm to 12:00am. I am in the iOS Arlo app. I can set the schedule to start at 7:30pm, but when I try to set the end time for 12:00am, the start time resets to 12:00am. I have tried various combinations of setting the start time first, setting the end time first, moving both dials at the same time, etc.

This makes it impossible to have an overnight schedule. Setting two schedules was supposed to be a workaround. Now, no matter what, I will always have a one minute gap in security coverage.

Is there a way to have a PM schedule end at midnight?
D8C7EF35-C7E5-43B4-B87E-F8B7A9198EA7.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
You have to set the end time to 11.59 and start time to 12am for the second half of the schedule period.
It does show a 1min gap of disarmed and the app reflects this in its mode status when observed. Some here suggest that the schedule doesn’t finish until the end of the minute but I have never bothered to get out of bed at midnight to prove either way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dannybear
Master
Master
You have to set the end time to 11.59 and start time to 12am for the second half of the schedule period.
It does show a 1min gap of disarmed and the app reflects this in its mode status when observed. Some here suggest that the schedule doesn’t finish until the end of the minute but I have never bothered to get out of bed at midnight to prove either way.
Render10
Aspirant
Aspirant
Okay, thanks for the help!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation