Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
KGSRETIRED
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arlo ultra timeline lagging replay and no sound

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KGSRETIRED,

Can you provide more detail about what you are experiencing?

What device are you using that has this behavior? Does it happen on all devices?

JamesC

KGSRETIRED
Apprentice
Apprentice
The replay when using the timeline sometimes drags and skips forward. Sometimes no sound. This is just on 1 ultra camera that I have the 24 hour recording subscription.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KGSRETIRED,

Is this always happening or is it intermittent? Is there anything consistent with when it occurs? (specific time of day, when motion is also being detected, only on iOS/Android or Web, etc.)

JamesC

CuTeBoi
Star
Star

No sound occurs on my 24/hr arlo cvr subscription after several days of being on.  It is outdoors, and the errors one time started at 6am in Texas, on a wall facing north, meaning not too much sun on it. A "Settings->My Devices->Device -> Device On" toggle to off then on will resolve the problem for a couple of days.

It happens every couple of days. The source files are bad, with no audio, and really bad glitching and missing keyframes. device off and on fixes it.

If a dev/qa sees this, it's happening on Driveway for the account with the same email as this one.  Example video segments would be at 2019-09-03 at 190000, I device off and on at around 194500, problem fixed. Also all the thumbnails are wrong for the day, maybe the problem started when the thumbnails stopped updating.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation