Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo ultra cvr plan problems

Discussion stats
  • 22 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Gavin_b
Tutor
Tutor
Hi

I've been paying for the cvr plan for a few months now and everything has been good until now, my partner has been granted access for over a year problem free.

On her phone it is now saying
arlo cvr not supported for this device.

But it's working fine on my phone, any ideas please on how to fix this

Thanks
22 REPLIES 22
Smoody
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same problem. I have (2) ultra 3's with CVR and the timeline feature works fine logged in as the owner of the account, however my shared device could also view the timeline up until recently. At some point in the last month ( I think after a firmware update) my shared device now says CVR not supported on this device! It's really annoying to have to log in and out of different accounts to view the timeline when necessary
Gavin_b
Tutor
Tutor
Hopefully there pick this up and get it sorted soon as.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I am currently having this issue investigated and I will provide another update as soon as possible. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Gavin_b
Tutor
Tutor
Hi
Any update on this yet please
M-Math
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reported this problem to support 3 months ago and all I got was tons of duplicated messages asking me to re-install the app. 2 months ago support finally confirmed the problem exists and promised a fix. As of today, the problem is not solved and nobody cares.

I hope you will issue full refunds to your customers who pay for CVR? I have subscription for 7 cameras and can't use CVR for 3 months so far. In other words, you charge me (and other customers) for non-working feature and do nothing to solve the problem for months.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @M-Math

This error message is being investigated. It should not impact functionality. You can tap anywhere on the screen to remove the error messaging as a workaround. I will provide another update as soon as possible. 

M-Math
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS wrote:

Hi @M-Math

This error message is being investigated. It should not impact functionality. You can tap anywhere on the screen to remove the error messaging as a workaround. I will provide another update as soon as possible. 

I wish it was true... Tapping on the screen only hides error message, but CVR does not work. In other words, you continue charging customers for feature that is not even available.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@M-Math

I will notify the team regarding this now. 

Smoody
Aspirant
Aspirant
I agree that the suggested workaround does not work. CVR on a shared device/user is not functional period.
Him696
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any updates on this???

Having the same problem and customer support was of no help at all...ridiculous having this error for like 4 months now.

Gavin_b
Tutor
Tutor

This still haven't been resolved, I'm paying for something I can't use.

Him696
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any updates on this???? Still having the same problem

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? 

Gavin_b
Tutor
Tutor

Yes me

It's still the same has never been fixed 

M-Math
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, everyone still experience this issue - Arlo never fixed it. You have great support!

Him696
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here....they never fixed it...funny that they're still coming out with new products but can't fix a deal breaker issue like this.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are we still experiencing this issue? 

Him696
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes. Hasn't been fixed and not expecting it to be fixed tbh. All I can say for any soul that somehow wonders in this thread is: STAY AWAY FROM ARLO CAMERAS!

Gavin_b
Tutor
Tutor

Still don't work properly 

I'm still paying monthly for something that don't work shame they can't freeze my monthly payments until its fixed. 

If I knew arlo was this bad I would never have bothered and would of went with a different brand 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi,

There has been an update that should help with this issue, please let me know if you are still experiencing this. 

Him696
Aspirant
Aspirant

It seems to be working now. Although I wish it would've been fixed wayyyy sooner. Thank you nonetheless.

Discussion stats
  • 22 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation