Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo ultra - Sound is lacking

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kornkfkrbfkf
Follower
Follower
I have bought a Arlo Ultra hub and 2 ultra cameras.
The Sound on one of the cameras is lacking so mutch - Why is that ?
The other camera Will not Connect to the hub. I have tryed to syncronice manualy, turn the hub OFF and on again. Nothing Works - please help me out. I have 10 other cameras - both 1.2 and 3 generation of Arlo cameras. But the ultra is for me a flop. Bad Sound, bad picture and one camera, there Will not cennect. I am a huge fan of Arlo and has had Arlo from the very begining.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in the most recent firmware update for Arlo Ultra.

Please be sure your camera is up to date with the latest version and take a look at the release notes here: Arlo Ultra VMC5040 - 1.070.41.5_156_3372fbf - 29th August 2019

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kornkfkrbfkf,

What is the signal strength icon showing for the camera that is having picture/audio issues? Poor signal strength could be causing degraded quality.

What is the LED behavior for the camera that won't sync? Is there any other sources of WiFi near your SmartHub that could be causing interference issues? (routers, smart tv, etc.)

JamesC

Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
Signal strength is not causing audio problems.

The newest firmware update is the problem, audio was perfect before the recent update.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in the most recent firmware update for Arlo Ultra.

Please be sure your camera is up to date with the latest version and take a look at the release notes here: Arlo Ultra VMC5040 - 1.070.41.5_156_3372fbf - 29th August 2019

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation