Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
castortroy86
Aspirant
Aspirant

My 4 arlo ultra cameras work pretty nice. I have a strong connection on all of them according to the app.

But one of the cameras makes this chopping sound when i live stream in 4k. This is mounted right outside my kitchen window. The other camera outside my bedroom dont make this chopping sound at all. When i stream outside my home this seams fine, but not in the 4k live stream. The videos the camera records have perfect audio though. 

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any prior methods you have previously performed.

castortroy86
Aspirant
Aspirant
I brought another camera to the same spot. It fell out and got the same sound. I think that area is Very hard for wifi signals for some reason.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

If possible you can move your SmartHub/Base Station a little closer and it should help. If you have anything close to the unit as well I would suggest to create some distance since there may be wireless interference occurring. 

castortroy86
Aspirant
Aspirant
I brought it closer and even right next to it near the Window but didnt help. The recordings have Nice sound though, but not the live 4K
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation