Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo scam

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bezeredi
Aspirant
Aspirant

I canced my subscription 5 months ago because I no longer have home internet and have been charged 17 dollars a month automatic deduction that I do not recall even giving permission for and I can not log in because I believe the account is linked to a older email and I can’t speak with anyone because priority goes to customers.  

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bezeredi wrote:

I can not log in because I believe the account is linked to a older email and I can’t speak with anyone because priority goes to customers.  

I'm tagging @JamesC so he can help with reaching support.  FWIW, priority goes to subscribers, which you apparently still are.  

You could dispute the charge with the credit card company (and if needed, you could cancel the card to prevent any future charges).

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Bezeredi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you however it was said 48hrs ago that a case update would be sent within 24 hrs and you guessed it . Nothing.  A scambot yesterday claimed they could refund a month for deduction of 4 or 5 months without the service.  They don’t even have people to answer phones and must be managed by artificial intelligence.  If I was their Robot Vice President I would expedite this issue and refund every cent since the time of cancellation and put live people behind the phones again because this is plain horrible buisness practice.  

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation