Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app wont work stuck loading. Tried reinstalling.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sevakesmailian
Apprentice
Apprentice

The Arlo app is stuck at the first screen saying logging in and stuck! Tried deleting and re-downloading and no luck! Great after all this mess with the firmware issues now this! Can arlo mess things up any more?? Does anyone else have this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
abeierle
Initiate
Initiate
Mine is doing the same thing. The app is not working so the geofencing is not acknowledging that I’m home so all of my cameras are going off constantly and I can’t log in to change the settings. Support line says they’re closed and the chats are busy. Always a problem with this system and never anyone available to fix it.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Sevakesmailian and abeierle,

What phone device are you using? Is this happening on both cellular data and/or WiFi?

abeierle
Initiate
Initiate
Mine resolved itself after a few hours. I was using an iPhone for the app, neither cellular nor WIFI was working. Also, I tried to log in online (laptop web browser) and that was not working, either. So it wasn’t just the app. But I am able to log in now
PdaHarry
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem.
Oneplus 7T Pro and its on wifi and cellular. Already deinstalled app clean cache installed again .
Not working. Only saying status update for all 4 camera's
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi PdaHarry,

If you're having problems where your Arlo app is not loading on your OnePlus 7T Pro,  contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

PdaHarry
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you JessicaP I did contact the support team

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation