Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app not responding. Need to pay $19/year with $99 initiation fee!?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rod-2020
Follower
Follower

Arlo sold out our faithful customers to some Software support so called company seeking money to get you going. This can be from $19.00 year to $99.00 initiation first time fee. It horrible that this has happened to us without notifications . I am going to the paper, media, and even arlo store products like Best Buy and inform them of this nonsense and ripoff to the clients. 
we have been adopted! Get rid of system and get a legit one in the market.

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Rod-2020 wrote:

Arlo sold out our faithful customers to some Software support so called company seeking money to get you going. This can be from $19.00 year to $99.00 initiation first time fee. It horrible that this has happened to us without notifications . I am going to the paper, media, and even arlo store products like Best Buy and inform them of this nonsense and ripoff to the clients. 
we have been adopted! Get rid of system and get a legit one in the market.

Where did you see that? There is not setup fee and you can use local recording to the hub if you do not want a smart subscription for cloud storage and other options. It seems you googled arlo support and got a scam number. Use the contact us link below for arlo support. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Rod-2020,

As dcfox1 mentioned above, make sure you contact the support team through here: Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

To avoid any support scams, please read more here: How can I avoid Arlo support scams?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation