Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra package with 4 cameras and year of arlo smart

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
pheonyx77
Follower
Follower

The package they sell in the 4 pack of Ultra camera's that comes with the year of Arlo smart free, isn't so great... The cams are awesome, customer service is substandard as well as the app and online browser feeds. If you get this package deal and alter the trial or add anything in any way it cancels your trial and you are stuck paying for the services again... Arlo is aware of the problem and has been for a while now, but they fail to tell the client this or even in the fine print on the app or otherwise... Most people probably just go on paying and get ripped off, but I have taken mine back to exchange it for a new package, because the free year is a legacy plan no longer in existence and they will not credit you or fix the problem, they create tickets and tell you that a supervisor will get  back with you by that time your stuck with the system beyond the return date... well they didn't get me, but I wonder how many more people they are going to screw this way knowingly aware of the issue and not fixing it... The cameras are awesome and if you need a totally wireless option power wise they do work well, but anything beyond that go with a nest setup, when nest finally releases their totally wireless version, I am afraid Arlo will become a second rate company then get bought out by one of the big ones... Arlo you will not survive doing business the way you are, but your cameras nice... would not recommend based off my experience, but if you absolutely need a totally wireless option the camera's themselves work well. 

Thanks, 

Theodore H.

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation