Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jusmee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I brought a 3 pack of cameras VMS 5340 and 2 set up fine no trouble, the 3rd arlo ultra camera has the orange light then the blue one when pressed sync button but nothing happens. I need this camera to work as one camera was stolen from my front porch. Alot of money wasted so not very happy. Maybe arlo can think of a anti theif device. But for now can anyone help. I have also tried setting them up on my computer. Once again the one that worked still worked, but the other one i am having trouble with doesnt. I cant take it back to the store as its a 3 pack and now i only have 2..

Thank you for your help

Paula

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@jusmee,

Did you file a police report? If so contact Arlo Customer Support and ask if they can help you.

In the mean time try power cycling the hub then try again. The second thing to try is to bring the camer fairly close to the hub, skip the app and simply briefly press the sync button on the hub and then briefly press the sync button inside the camera. 

Brian

jusmee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Brian

Tried that but no go, ive tried unistalling them and trying with the one that didnt work 1st. Ive rung the arlo support and they are sending another one out to replace it. Not going to help me now thou. Police said my house is been cased by the thief. So guess I just hope he doesnt come back before the camera arrives. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation