Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra magnetic charging cable

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
brunophilippe
Follower
Follower
Hi

I need extra magnetic charging cables for my 4 Arlo Ultra cameras that I bought in early 2019. The package only comes with one cable, which is ridiculous given the number of cameras that I paid for

Impossible to find any buying option on internet as their date of release is only in May 2019

Does anybody have a solution how I can buy extra magnetic charging cables ?

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

brunophilippe,

You can find availability information at your local retailer or on Amazon.com. Currently, the release date for these is May 8th, 2019.

https://www.amazon.com/Arlo-Accessory-Resistant-Connector-Compatible/dp/B07KJVBHMP

JamesC

JamSam
Apprentice
Apprentice
@JamesC - are you able to confirm if that is a firm release date? I had 4 on order with an original release date of late March - which as you note recently moved to May. I am also struggling to keep the cameras charged using the supplied cable, so the change in date was a bummer. Any additional info you can provide would be appreciated!
kangaroonemesis
Aspirant
Aspirant

According to Amazon, the expected release date has been pushed another month, to June 8th. Best Buy has also removed the expected release date from their website. 

vilvic
Star
Star
I've just noticed that too. We can't even pre-order them in Europe. I haven't bothered installing my cameras as they are going just under the eaves and I'm not going up 5m X3 every week or so. I'm not sure Arlo thought it through with these cameras. Nobody is going to put a £300 camera at an easy hight to steal, especially since they introduced the magnetic mounts. I'm seriously regretting having purchased these cameras.
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Pretty ridiculous that I bought a 1000 product that requires to be connected to power for certain features and it only comes with one power cable. Now they only release a 25’ cable. I just want a 3 more 3’ cables like the one it came with. Will be returning and finding another solution. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rshide,

Indoor cables are also available for purchase. Take a look here: Arlo Accessory - Indoor Magnetic Charging Cable

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation