Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra - how to get af homekit code for apple.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
MichaelPetersen
Follower
Follower

Hi

I am a new owner to a arlo ultra camera. How do I get my homekit code for Apple.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HomeKit is now available for Pro and Pro 2 cameras, for more information on this and how to set up with HomeKit, take a look here: Apple HomeKit is now compatible with Arlo Pro and Pro 2 cameras!

HomeKit compatibility for Ultra is slated to be released in Q4. We will keep you updated as new information arrives.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jonesaus
Apprentice
Apprentice
It doesn’t currently support HomeKit
Miller30
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where are the set up instructions for Arlo Pro and HomeKit? What is the code? New firmware but no instructions on how to use and setup.

Shadowy
Star
Star

So, it was kind of released for the Arlo and Arlo 2. But, not the Ultra? Bummer. I assume it's coming. Just wish they would give a bit more info. 

Retired_Member
Not applicable
I got the Arlo update last night. I’m also wondering where we get the HomeKit code to pair the camera with the Home app. The HomeKit in Arlo Settings seems sloppy to me too.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HomeKit is now available for Pro and Pro 2 cameras, for more information on this and how to set up with HomeKit, take a look here: Apple HomeKit is now compatible with Arlo Pro and Pro 2 cameras!

HomeKit compatibility for Ultra is slated to be released in Q4. We will keep you updated as new information arrives.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation