Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra cameras …Loss of all library recordings and all devices

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
J-e-l
Aspirant
Aspirant

Has anyone experienced losing your information due to payment and being shut off?  It’s happened twice …… first in August 2020 they shut me off after 6 months when I had a 1 year subscription.  I could never get my library recordings back. Now they sand me a message to update my credit card on file ..the existing one wasn’t working.  Before I could respond to it they again shut me down but this time everything was gone .. recordings plus my 4 camera devices gone. No plan listed .. nothing.  

I am being told they wouldn’t have done that and they cannot restore my deleted information.   Would love to hear from anyone that had any payment issues ..whether you had account information deleted or not. 

thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
NE1SON
Guide
Guide

No payment issues, but Arlo is clearly experiencing significant issues with recordings/service.  Many comments on here and other pages about cameras working, getting notifications but no recordings.  The issue appears to be known by Arlo based on multiple conversations with Customer Service, but either they don't know how to resolve or they aren't providing resolution for some other reason.  Looking through community page here you can see how many it has affected.

Hopefully the details of the issue, impacts, and resolution will be provided soon.

J-e-l
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks Ne1son .. glad to hear that. They deny having anything to do with the issue .. said impossible for them to remove my account like that. Said it has to be manually done. I’m not happy that I have to start all over and renter all my devices. I also had a recording that was very important. I checked my cloud without luck. Aren’t these recordings suppose to go to the cloud????
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation