Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra cam - activity zones menu missing when operating on batteries -Pro subscription.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
VictorSamson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

Please help. Is Arlo Ultra camera supposed to be capable of activity zones? If so, what are the menu options and other preconditions for this feature to work?

Thank you in advance!

Victor Samson

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VictorSamson wrote:

Is Arlo Ultra camera supposed to be capable of activity zones?

Yes.  When on battery that requires a subscription, but I think the menu for it should be there even if you don't have a subscription.

I do have a subscription.  In my app, I reach the menu for activity zones by selecting the settings wheel next to the camera on the main screen.  Then Activity Zones is listed right under Video Settings (and right above Audio).

VictorSamson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't have anything between video and audio settings. Is that supposed to work only when plugged in?

Thank you!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@VictorSamson wrote:

I don't have anything between video and audio settings. 

Are you looking in the app or in the browser (my.arlo.com)?  My info above was based on where I see the settings in my iOS app.

In the browser, you navigate into video settings, and you should see "adjust image and activity zones" at the top of the screen.

@VictorSamson wrote:

Is that supposed to work only when plugged in?

When the camera is running on battery it requires a subscription.  Is the camera in a subscription plan?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation