Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra battery 1% and holding (not dying). Shows as plugged in sometimes? Tried pulling battery.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Uhhello
Tutor
Tutor

Have had an Ultra on the front yard for 6+ months now with no issues. It's been plugged in since day one and has maintained 100% all the time. Last two days its dropped to 1% while plugged in but wont actually die. It will flip flop showing charging sometimes but most of the time it is showing plugged in? Right now its showing not plugged in but has been at 1% for a long time. Something isn't syncing up here. I have pulled battery when off power and "reset". Turned off and on a couple of times.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted your hub? That sometimes fixes the display.

Uhhello
Tutor
Tutor

Yes I have reset/synced along with reset battery.  

Uhhello
Tutor
Tutor

It's quite comical. About every 4 days I'll get a low battery warning on the front camera. Will log in and see 1% remaining but plugged in. This will persist for hours at 1% and no degradation in connection or power. It will then start charging up to 100% with no issues and be good for a couple more days.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Uhhello,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Nandonz
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m experiencing a similar issue. Every couple of days one of my cameras dies, appears to go flat overnight while it is plugged in. Unplugging the charger and plugging back in again restarts the charge the process and everything is fine again for a couple of days, then overnight dead battery. It is a camera issue for me, I’ve swapped out batteries and same issue persists.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation