Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Marcelodanna
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought Arlo Ultra (1 Camera). I can not activate the free annual subscription. The kit will be used in Argentina, but I am Spanish and I have a Spanish credit card. Any chance of overcoming this ARLO trap?

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You did buy a system with a base, right? The camera has to connect to an Ultra base.

Marcelodanna
Aspirant
Aspirant
Exactly, base and ultra camera
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

So, what's the problem? We need details.

Marcelodanna
Aspirant
Aspirant
The problem is that I can’t actívate the one year free suscription because I’m trying to set up in Argentina, and the country is not in list. i’ve payed whith an Argentinian credit card, and any problem with that?
I also have an spanish credit card to try with a new suscription, but I don’t know if that will work.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I think you're stuck...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Marcelodanna,

Subscription plans are not available in some countries. For a list of countries where subscriptions are available take a look here, any new additions will also be added here over time:What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

There is no way to activate a subscription plan for a country outside of the eligible list.

JamesC

alelas
Guide
Guide
You can try to subscribe using a VPN so the arlo subscirption page will assume that your are from, say, USA.
Give it a try and let us know if this work for you.

Good luck!
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation