Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Subscription Error

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hi,

My arlo subscription all of a sudden reads free trial till 1 Jan 1970

Anyone else have this problem?
8 REPLIES 8
Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
And now none of my local live streams will display in 4k.

What is going on Arlo???
Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
Now none of my cloud recordings are in 4K (yes I have a pvr subscription)

What is going on?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Redpower187,

What client are you using (iOS,Android, Web)? Does it behave the same way when using a different client?

JamesC

Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
On the iOS app.

Have also tried on the web, same problem?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Redpower187,

I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information

JamesC

Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
I am suppose to receive a refund for PVR and was told to resubscribe to fix it. Still have not received any refund, so am not willing to spend more money again to get something that I have already paid for and should still have working as it did prior to recent app updates or whatever triggered the problem.

My Arlo Smart subscription still says it expires on 1 Jan 1970 and was told by support to ignore it.

On another note... all three of my ultra cameras that are plugged in to AC power via genuine Arlo outdoor charge cables make an intermittent ticking noise when viewed on live view and also shows up on recordings. On battery only, the noise disappears.

Surely some bright spark at Arlo can fix this, getting frustrated with the lack of genuine support. I also think it is about time the iOS/android apps get a complete redesign and overhaul?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Redpower187,

Redfunds often take 4-5 business days to be received...when you spoke with support, did they provide an estimated time for the refund? I will follow up with your support case.

JamesC

Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
It has been longer than that, still no refund.

Will re-add PVR when I get refunded, still sceptical that it will work again the way it did by simply removing and re-adding.

Will post back an outcome, still have the odd issue also of my subscription reading trial ends 1 Jan 1970? What would cause that? maybe after installing the new iOS app?
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation