Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Questions.. help!

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
cml001
Follower
Follower
Hi guys! Hoping for some help in descision making.. who better to ask than product users. Thank you in advance.. here we go.. In light of recent events in my neighborhood, I’m looking for home security items to add to the growing automation items installed in my home. It’s looking like Arlo will be the choice for video survalence but I have a lot of questions.. and answers raise more questions the deeper I dig. So I’m hoping you guys can help me out here before a decision is made.
1) compatibility- I’d like to keep things simple & not have to use multiple apps.. HomeKit & Alexa are what I use. How well does this work with them? Can I use Arlo with other sensors/lights(Lutron, Philips, etc)... this triggers that kinda stuff?
2) subscriptions- I’d prefer not to sign up for subscriptions.. I have a reliable network and would rather monitor & track on my own.. I’m told with Arlo that is the case.. how’s it work?
I suppose that’s it for now.. I’m sure I’ll have more questions as my research deepens. Thanks again for your time & suggestions.
0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation