Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

JamesC

I have already raised this as a case again but had no solution, I have the original Arlo Smart Elite subscription, I had to move hubs and Ultra cameras, after reinstalling I can see my cameras etc . Initially there was still one camera on PVR, I was unable to drop and drag the other cameras into PVR as they are greyed out and simply return and then PVR disappeared altogether. This was highlighted to you previously as an issue, back in January 2020 - you said "The development team is reviewing reports of this issue. I will take a look at your support ticket and request an update. JamesC" Please advise how to resolve this issue, see screenshot? ThanksScreenshot 2020-11-22 at 15.10.51.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sheppeyboy,

If you're experiencing the same behavior, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Sheppeyboy
Luminary
Luminary

JamesC 

Premium Video Recording still not correct showing only 7 cameras despite having 9 cameras – why?

Regarding renewal of Elite subscription, Support Case # 42128772 raised 12th December 2020.

Still no answers to my issue despite me providing numerous answers and screenshot evidence to support requests, what's happening? When I reported the problem my renewal was showing Next Payment Total £113.00/year +tax, ARLO took £281 pounds unauthorised my me on 12th December 2020. My subscription still shows renewal due 7th December 2020 and Next Payment Total now shows £113.00/month, Renewal Term Annual?  Any help to get this resolved would be great, thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unfortunately, it sounds like you've run into the legacy subscription issue that happened with the new subscriptions being released. The only way you're going to be able to resolve this is to unsubscribe and resubscribe using the new plans. You'll need to choose either the Premier or Elite plan, both of which support 5 cameras, and then discounted single camera plans for the rest. There's really no other solution.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation