Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Not Recording Videos When Movements Detected. This happened before when Smart expired.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Norfolkmick
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Looking for advice or help, My 3 Ultra cameras have stopped recording videos and sending notifications again, this happened earlier this year when my subscription expired and I was working in a location with no access to the internet.

I have reset the base station, but still no joy, I do have an active Arlo smart plan for the 3 cameras.

Again I have tried contacting Arlo Customer Support but no access to the live chat or the 0800 phone number.

Thanks in a

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Norfolkmick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
I managed to resolve the problem last night after I logged in to “My Arlo” on the laptop, it turned out to be in the Geofencing section and I had to activate the notification by movement and sound.
Don’t know how it got switched off but all is good now.
Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Norfolkmick,

Are you seeing the recordings through the web client on your computer? Make sure you don't have any filter enabled on your library. Also try disarming your cameras and then re-arming it again to see if that helps. If you're using a custom mode, try re-creating the mode again.

Norfolkmick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
I managed to resolve the problem last night after I logged in to “My Arlo” on the laptop, it turned out to be in the Geofencing section and I had to activate the notification by movement and sound.
Thanks
Norfolkmick
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
Thanks
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation