Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Hub and Cameras Constantly losing connection to Network

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Clikeness
Follower
Follower
I purchased an Ultra Hub w/ two 4k cameras "kit" at best buy about a year ago. every 1-4 weeks, the hub loses connection and flashes amber. I reset the gateway, hub, cameras, add the device to my network, allocate an IP address, DMZ, you name it... then it goes "offline" again, over and over.
I have to spend practically a full day off every month resolving this horrible issue, meanwhile my car was broken into during an "offline" time... The hub is about halfway between the 2 cameras (front/rear of house) and is hardwired in to my router that's is gigabit Ethernet. I have 2 wireless extender "pods" plugged in next to each camera, the hub is probably < 50ft away from each camera, both cameras are plugged in to power source at all times. Every single box is checked- distance, internet speed, power, allowance to network, yet this is a common occurrence I have read on other threads that Arlo seems to dance around an answer to resolve. Has anyone else figured out a solution to this, or is this just a paper weight and lost cause at this point? TIA.
0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation