Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Cameras Won't Sync to Smart Hub.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cramo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought a 3 camera Ultra Kit with the Door Bell, Chime and 2 additional Ultra Cameras. I have been successful in syncing the doorbell, chime and one camera however I've been trying every way I can find on the support community and the web to sync the other cameras without success. I've also created a support ticket over a week ago with no further communication. Being such an expensive premium product I would have suggested that the support would have been MUCH better! On the Australian website there is no support link for Ultra Cameras. I have tried to sync through IOS app on my iPhone and iPad, on my laptop and also manually with zero success! Any help suggestions Etc. are welcome since no one will respond to my support ticket , cannot chat to anyone online so starting to think the product is crap!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cramo
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC after posting this to the support community I finally got a response from from my original support request. It seems that I was experiencing WiFi interference. I have now solved the issue I.e. turned off the WiFi on the router and the cameras connected. So it seems during the syncing phase the the local WiFi can pose a problem.. Thank you for your prompt response, just thought I should let you know. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cramo,

I apologize for the poor support experience.

When attempting to sync your camera, what is the LED behavior?

Have you tried syncing while the camera is connected to the charger?

JamesC

Cramo
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC after posting this to the support community I finally got a response from from my original support request. It seems that I was experiencing WiFi interference. I have now solved the issue I.e. turned off the WiFi on the router and the cameras connected. So it seems during the syncing phase the the local WiFi can pose a problem.. Thank you for your prompt response, just thought I should let you know. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cramo,

Thanks for the followup. I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation