Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Camera's recording live stream off line

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FrustratedJill
Follower
Follower

My live camera live feed was showing off line beginning last night and not connected to the base.  However, my two camera's were capturing motion and storing the images to the library.  I reset the base, but the problem continued.  I called Arlo support today and after an hour a customer service representative answered.  She framed the problem as "weird" (where I have read of this same issue on the community page) and had me take my base off line and allow it to reconnect.  NOW my camera's will NOT sync to the base and the customer service representative disconnected the call while we were attempting to resolve this.  Not even a call back.  There's no option for live chat, as it says "all agents are busy now, check back later"  Does anyone have any advice how I can resolve this ?   As of now, my cameras will not sync back to the system (where I had cameras capturing images before before the customer service representative suggested taking base off line and then disconnected the call).  

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @FrustratedJill

Are you still experiencing this issue with your system?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation