Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra Camera No Longer Connecting

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
srandall25
Apprentice
Apprentice

I've had numerous problems today with my hub/base station not connecting... finally got it to work after resetting it numerous times.. now one of my two cameras won't connect. I tried removing the camera device, pulling the battery out (and yes for more than a minute), ensuring the battery is fully charged, pressing the sync button on the camera, placing the camera right next to the base station when trying to discover the device via the app, tired using a desktop to do the discovery versus the app on the phone, tried restarting the base station numerous times... I even deleted the other camera and successfully re-added it.. but the one camera will just not be seen by the base station... not sure what else to do here... oh, and I tried pressing and holding the sync button on the camera for more than 10 seconds until the blue went to orange and back to blue again, heard the click of camera resetting, reset base station at same time,... that didn't work either... still not being discovered.... Any other options here?

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

srandall25,

Given the steps you've already described taking, I encourage you to contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation