Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra 2 security mount issue

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
eegriffith
Aspirant
Aspirant

My question is more mechanical than technical.  We just took off the Arlo Ultra 2 camera to charge the battery.  It was almost impossible to unscrew the camera from the security mount and the screw ended up breaking off.  It appears to be a proprietary screw with extremely small threads.  How can I get a replacement.  I spend almost 2 hours on hold yesterday and am still on hold today for over 1.5 hours.   It appears there is NO live support.  How can I contact the company?  It's ridiculous to have to buy a whole new security mount when all I need is a screw!

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you mean the Total Security mount or a normal threaded mount? I haven't seen the Total one so have no input but I might expect that a well-stocked hardware store could determine the thread and provide a screw. Otherwise, use of the Contact Support link at the bottom here would be the only way to get the mount replaced.

BTW, I would think that the Total mount would just have you eject the camera using the supplied release rather than unscrewing the camera.

eegriffith
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am still waiting for ARLO to reply!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

eegriffith,

Do you have a ticket number for your support interaction that I can reference and escalate?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation