Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

App experience for ultra - no multi user access

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary

I’ve noticed that the app experience for the Arlo Ultra is not as advertised as it is on the box. There is no multi user access, and I think they are meaning you won’t be kicked out if someone logs into the account like it does now. There still isn’t the profiles like what the box shows. Why make the app look all nice on box and not provide it out of the box. All in all the app should look that shown on the box but doesn’t and iam confused.
(Example of how the app should look, scroll down to the 4th picture tile) https://www.arlo.com/en-us/images/Documents/ArloUltra/Arlo_Ultra_Family_DS_11Jan19.pdf

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cwmmmm,

Multi user access refers to the Grant Access feature allowing your cameras to be shared with other users. For more information on this feature, see here: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

JamesC

Cwmmmm
Luminary
Luminary
Thanks for that, but what about the over all layout of how the app looks? Profiles are not in the app where you have your pic in the corner and the feed tab on the box pic is devices tab in the real app.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation