Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

App displaying orange dot for cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
maboevers
Aspirant
Aspirant

For the past month, I've had a Constant Yellow Icon showing on all 5 of my cameras. When I open up 5he settings for each, there is No yellow icon requesting something be changed. How  do I get rid of these yellow icons? 

4 REPLIES 4
Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

You'll see from my posted on here that I have the same problem. Like you, I'm unable to determine what this notification dot relates to, but let's hope they resolve this issue by either telling us more about it, or by releasing an update. Personally, I'd finally like to see a release that isn't full of this kind of s***, especially after I've spent so much money on my system (something that Arlo staff seem not to fully comprehend yet).

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you checked your subscription status as well as any other choices such as Smart Notifications, Emergency Response, etc.? Not sure it would make a difference but which user interface (UI) are you using - the old one that uses Library to view videos or the new one that uses Feed? Can you click on the yellow dot to see if a message pops up?

maboevers
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, subscription current, all notifications set to my preference. The yellow dot icon shows up on "Device Settings" but when I go into Device Settings, there is NO Yellow icon. I went through every possible device setting and no yellow icon shows up.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm suggesting checking settings NOT in the camera settings.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation