Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
kungfu6anyu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two Alro ultra camer, both working great till 2 days ago. After I recharge them and put it back on, I didn't receive any recordings and motion detection worked yesterday (no recording) and stopped working today, no notification.

Could you help me to resolve it? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Glennman2
Guide
Guide
My 2 Ultra cameras haven’t recorded anything since around Feb 25! They just stopped recording. And I didn’t need to recharge the batteries either. Until this, I had occasional lack of motion detection and would only know it as I have another camera next to it!I’ve tried rebooting base station 2x. Cycled cameras on/off 2x nothing. Just more unreliability from Ultras!
Will Arlo ever fix these cameras????
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Glennman2 wrote:
My 2 Ultra cameras haven’t recorded anything since around Feb 25! They just stopped recording.

Did your trial subscription run out?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you using a custom mode or the default "Armed" mode? If using a custom mode, do you experience the same behavior when switching to the default "Armed" mode?

JamesC

kungfu6anyu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just bought two Arlo Ultra, the subscription just started...

kungfu6anyu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was using Armed mode while away, and didn't receive recordings, from time to time, receive motion alert but no recordings.

kungfu6anyu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update, the recording and motion detection seems working again, but not consistent, we missed a front door bell motion detection and the recording, it was captured by doorbell camera but missed in Alro ultra..

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation