Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

creating two separate accounts for different camera locations

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dflando
Follower
Follower

How do I go about setting up two separate Arlo accounts that are easily accessible. I already subscribe for cameras at my office, but now want to install cameras for my home. I don't want the accounts tied together, because I don't want staff that have access to the office cameras to see my house cameras. I looked on-line but the conversations seemed old.  Appreciate any guidance. 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@dflando wrote:

How do I go about setting up two separate Arlo accounts that are easily accessible. I already subscribe for cameras at my office, but now want to install cameras for my home. I don't want the accounts tied together,

Create a new account for home using a different email address.

Then use the friend account feature to share the work cameras with the home account.

BTW, accept the invite on a PC by clicking on the "create account" link.  That will open your browser to my.arlo.com.  From there you can either create the new home account, or just log into it.

Then you onboard your home cameras to the home account.  

When done, you'll be able to access all the cameras and recordings for both accounts from your home account.  Some settings for the work cameras will still require you to log into the work account, but normal day-to-day monitoring shouldn't.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation