Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What is the "top of the line" current system?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Totl
Follower
Follower

Equipment associated with my situation: iPhone, high-speed internet (Comcast), ARRIS SURFboard router (Model SB8200) and Airport Extreme within an area where cell signal exists.  Would like minimum 4 external cameras (the best technology), preferably 6 cameras that are wireless to a secure base station where secured/locked storage of recorded video can be stored.  We do not mind having the cloud service, if that has additional benefit to notification of possible intrusion.  If battery power is long-lasting, do not need solar power for each camera, except, possibly having a camera in a tree.  Also, willing to buy new equipment beyond that listed above.  

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

Its really up to you after doing some research. The newer Arlo systems can do what you have described. Thy have local smart hub storage and come with a trial subscription for enhanced features and cloud storage. You can look at the different cameras models on Arlo site.  Some are 1080, 2k or 4k. Personally I have the Pro3 system and I am happy with it. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Ultra is the top-of-the-line camera. 

But other cameras might actually be a better fit.  For instance, the pro-3 floodlight (which has no ultra equivalent) or the video doorbell.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation