Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMA5400C Dual charging station starts off amber

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
garyleif
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dual charging station starts off amber, for a minute, then goes to flashing pale green for hours and doesn't change.  I have never used these cameras and are just now setting them up.  Are the batteries all bad.... after 4 hours of charging shouldn't the charging station go solid green.  No where do I find any reference about the lights on the charging station. 

Thanks,

Gary

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@garyleif wrote:

Are the batteries all bad.... after 4 hours of charging shouldn't the charging station go solid green.

It should turn solid green when the battery is charged.  It's possible that would take more than 4 hours.

garyleif
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'll try leaving the charge on till it turns solid green. Hopefully it will.  Those batteries don't even get warm.

Thanks for the reply.   Gary

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I've never seen pale green flashes on my chargers. I suppose it's possible this is the behavior if the batteries are totally dead but it's never been reported here. I don't know for sure if it applies to Ultra batteries but try this:

https://www.arlo.com/en_dk/support/faq/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I...

Are you using all Arlo-supplied chargers, cables, etc.?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation