Ultra 2 Speaker Crackling and Hissing

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
darkness975
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here I go having to write yet another post about an issue I am having.  

One of my cameras (not the one that I was asking about the video quality in the other thread) has started making a god-awful hideous static hissing/cracking sound when attempting to live view and also during captured recordings. It sounds like the speaker / microphone is on the verge of failing.  Has anyone here had a similar issue and managed to somehow resolve it?  This came out of nowhere.  One day it was fine, and the next day it is not. 

For reference, this camera is underneath an overhang and is not as exposed as the other cameras to the elements. That being said, it shouldn't matter anyway but I just figured I would mention that.  

2 REPLIES 2
darkness975
Apprentice
Apprentice

So this gets even weirder.  I pulled it in and did a reset and it went away but now that it's hanging back up in its spot it sounds like it is returning.  

I am really at a loss on this.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation