Two Step verification

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rdilauro
Luminary
Luminary
Can two different ‘ids’ be associated with an ARLO login? I might have asked this before but can’t find mine
Master account. ARLO@ XX.XXX
There are two people that would use that Id. Right now the 2step verify selects my cell phone. But if the other person goes to use it, can the 2step offer both or either cell phones to verify. Basically a radio button selection
2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rdilauro wrote:
Right now the 2step verify selects my cell phone. But if the other person goes to use it, can the 2step offer both or either cell phones to verify. Basically a radio button selection

No, it doesn't do that.  

But what you can do is set up a second account for the other person, and share the cameras with the second account.  Then their account verification will go to their phone.

Have the other person accept the invitation on a PC (clicking on the "create account" link in the invite). That will open their browser to my.arlo.com.  They can either create the account, or log into their existing account.

rdilauro
Luminary
Luminary
Stephen. I figured not
But we do have that now. Currently I am the master ARLO account so the 2step goes to my cell phone. The other person has a granted access account with as much privileges a granted account can have. That will be changed once I am finished with the total ARLO configuration for our organization. From a shared (granted access) account zi should be able to do most of the technical stuff I need to do.
Plus the master account has its own email account. We might setup the two step to send the verification to that email and then the club manager and I can share that email and password
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation