Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ctgilley
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have no idea who to contact about this, but I just tried to use my EOL coupon code on the Arlo store and it hung at checkout (pre-authorized my payment then sat for 10 minutes at "processing") and now I can't create a new order using my code.  Doesn't appear to be ANY support for the storefront at all, and the "Chat with us" option on the support page only links to the same page, with no actual "chat" capability.  Any suggestions on who to contact about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ctgilley
Aspirant
Aspirant

This was resolved after tracking down a phone number and calling the customer support center.  They had me submit a new purchase for full price, then manually credited me back 1/2 of the cost about 24 hours later.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ctgilley,

You can contact Arlo Online Store support here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/contact-us.html

Please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue.

JamesC

ctgilley
Aspirant
Aspirant

That page is useless -- the "Chat with us" link doesn't even work.

I managed to find a phone number through the app to try to get this resolved.

Their solution was to place a full-price order that they say will be credited 50% back in 24 hours.

We'll see whether that works.

ksss11
Luminary
Luminary

Did you click on the link from your email that Arlo sent you with the code and order from there? We did and it worked perfect. It says in the email that you have to go through the email to the store for discount.

ctgilley
Aspirant
Aspirant

This was resolved after tracking down a phone number and calling the customer support center.  They had me submit a new purchase for full price, then manually credited me back 1/2 of the cost about 24 hours later.

dlhauglu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you let me know that phone number.  I am having the same issue.  Thanks, Dlhauglu

dlhauglu
Aspirant
Aspirant

My issue was the Pro5S cameras in white were out of stock until after coupon expired.  Coupon expired July 4 and camera notification back in stock July 6.

ctgilley
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found hidden deep in the app menus.

dlhauglu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you very much.  Dlhauglu

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation