Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

So can 2 people with their own logins view Arlo cameras at the same time?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ZRRIFLE
Follower
Follower

Recently I added my wife as a shared user to my Arlo account so she has her own login, password, etc., as well as admin rights and other access. Occasionally one of us may be viewing the page on a device (usually a PC) and if the other logs on from their PC, it kicks the other one off. I figured with her having her own login & pass that wouldn't be an issue. 

I've searched on the board for others having this same problem but didn't see any (just about all questions have to do with the difficulty of adding users, which was in fact a bear to finally get to work). 

Thanks -

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ZRRIFLE wrote:

Recently I added my wife as a shared user to my Arlo account so she has her own login, password, etc., as well as admin rights and other access. Occasionally one of us may be viewing the page on a device (usually a PC) and if the other logs on from their PC, it kicks the other one off. I figured with her having her own login & pass that wouldn't be an issue. 

It shouldn't be kicking you off when your wife logs in (or vice-versa).  It does log your phone app out when you log in from the PC. Similarly it will log you out of the my.arlo.com if you log in with the app.

I suggest double-checking exactly what is being logged out.  Also, if the account credentials are saved in the browser, make sure that the correct credentials are being used.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation