Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Shared access pending

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kbrady11
Follower
Follower

I am trying to share my account with my boyfriend. I sent him an invite through Grant Access. He clicked create account in the email it sent and he made a new account. My account still says he is pending and when he logs into his, it just says to add new device. I have read numerous community posts on people having the same issue and I still can not figure out how to fix this. Very frustrating for how much money we just spent on these and he can not even see the cameras. How do I fix this????

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@kbrady11 wrote:

I am trying to share my account with my boyfriend. I sent him an invite through Grant Access. He clicked create account in the email it sent and he made a new account. My account still says he is pending and when he logs into his, it just says to add new device.

Did he do this on a PC?

If not, have him try clicking create account again on a PC.  That should open the PC browser to my.arlo.com.  Since the account is already created, he should just log in to it.

Haimabekasis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I’m having the same problem and I’m trying to login on my iPad. Is the iPad the problem? Thanks!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Haimabekasis wrote:

Hi, I’m having the same problem and I’m trying to login on my iPad. Is the iPad the problem? Thanks!

Accepting the invite often fails on phones and tablets.  

So try a PC.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation