Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BH2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought 2 Arlo Ultra 2 cameras, one would not connect to the base reliably. Worked with customer support on troubleshooting and could not determine case. Applied for RMA and, at my cost, sent my black camera back after providing serial number for replacement. Arlo sent a white camera out. This was on 1/13/21. Fifteen days later, I am still unable to get them to send me a black camera, stating they are out of stock at the warehouse. This is not true as there are black ultra 2 cameras available for purchase on the website (clearly state 'in stock'). Hoping to get some assistance here as my patience has run out. Two weeks is plenty of time to send me the correct camera. It is not my issue that no one checked the color of the camera before it was sent or if the serial number was tied to the wrong color. Arlo, please figure this out! 

5 REPLIES 5
BH2
Aspirant
Aspirant

As follow up, after 40 minutes on hold spoke to someone who found 157 arlo ultra 2 black cameras in stock. Imagine that. Unfortunately, the RMA emailed to me indicated they are sending an arlo ultra black camera, not an ultra 2. I can't imagine a company that is more incompetent than this one. Stay far away. Do not buy - you've been warned!

BH2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Despite repeated warning, I indeed received an arlo ultra camera instead of ultra 2. Would appreciate a moderator helping me out. The customer service folks are nice but there is clearly a language barrier preventing this from going smoothly.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @BH2

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42263150

BH2
Aspirant
Aspirant

An Arlo Ultra 2 camera has finally been sent to me. I appreciate the role this forum had in this outcome.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BH2

I am glad I was able to resolve this for you, please let me know if you have any further questions & I'll be happy to assist. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation